Monthly Fireside / Devotional Zoom meeting.
Please register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the link here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Saturday, Apr 24, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Fereshteh Bethel will be speaking on the “Psychology of Racism in America’
Music and Devotions at 7:00 p.m.
Presentation and Discussion immediately following the music and devotions.
Fereshteh Bethel holds a Ph.D. degree in Psychology, M.S. in Education, and a B.A. in Comparative History of Culture.
- Her doctoral dissertation was written on the Psychology of Martyrdom.
- Dr. Bethel is a licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- For 22 years she served as a member of faculty at California State University System teaching undergraduate and some graduate level courses in Human Development, Psychology, Education, and Gender Issues.
- As a youth, she served on the National Youth Committee of theBaha’is of Iran. Since then, she has served on numerous Baha’i institutions in the U.S.–including the Regional Baha’i Council of the Western States.
- Dr Bethel has given lectures on psychosocial and religious topics in four continents of the globe.